Writing for the web courses
Is your web content reaching your target audience?
How do you know what to write, how to write it, and how well it’s going down with your customers? What do you really need to know about SEO? How can good web content help your business grow?
We’ll help you figure out how to find your focus, as well as how to plan, shape, and create your web content around realistic goals and within your available resources.
- Writing effectively on the web
- 5 steps and 15 minutes to clearer writing
- SEO: the basics of search engine optimisation
- Using content marketing to engage with customers
- Planning your content and measuring its success
Our one-on-one tutorials or small-group training sessions cover all the topics above and are ideal for small to medium organisations and owner-managers who write and create their own web content.
- Blog coaching and editing
- Company Brochures
- Case studies
- Crowdsourcing and forum management
- Design services
- Direct mail
- Email Newsletters
- Podcast and corporate video presenting
- Product sheets
- Script development and voiceovers
- Social media training
- Social media kickstarter
- Website copy and SEO
- White papers
- Writing for the web courses
- Why use a professional writer?
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter .
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430