With our professional interviewing skills, we create marketing case studies that are fresh, genuine and convincing.
Customer case studies are a valuable way to promote your business. But in order to capture real, believable testimonials, you need the customer to speak frankly and openly about their experience.
The best way to capture an honest testimonial is to have a neutral third party, such as a copywriter, interview the client about the full range of their experience. A copywriter will be able to draw out key quotes from the customer, and they’ll be able to ‘tell the story’ of the client relationship in a compelling way.
If you try to capture this honest commentary yourself, you’ll find that in most cases the customer won’t speak frankly. They may be afraid to voice any criticisms for fear of damaging the relationship, or they may feel like they deserve some kind of reward for taking part in the case study.
- First, we conduct an extensive discussion with you to decide on the key points you wish to capture, and we study all available background material.
- We then interview your customer and quickly turn around an initial draft, incorporating your feedback.
- We secure signoff from the interviewee, minimising your involvement in the process and delivering your case study quickly and efficiently.
- Blog coaching and editing
- Case studies
- Crowdsourcing and forum management
- Design services
- Direct mail
- Email Newsletters
- Podcast and corporate video presenting
- Product sheets
- Script development and voiceovers
- Social media training
- Social media kickstarter
- Website copy and SEO
- White papers
- Writing for the web courses
- Why use a professional writer?
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter .
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430