With our professional interviewing skills, we create customer case studies that are fresh, genuine and convincing.
Customer case studies are a valuable way to promote your business. But in order to capture real, believable case studies, you need the customer to speak frankly and openly about their experience.
The best way to capture an honest case study is to have a neutral third party, such as a copywriter, interview the client about the full range of their experience. A copywriter will be able to draw out key quotes from the customer, and they’ll be able to ‘tell the story’ of the client relationship in a compelling way.
If you try to capture this honest case study yourself, you’ll find that in most cases the customer won’t speak frankly. They may be afraid to voice any criticisms for fear of damaging the relationship, or they may feel like they deserve some kind of reward for taking part in the case study. And what if the customer you interview is monosyllabic in his replies, has little time to talk, or suddenly decides he’ll take this opportunity to vent on something in your service that he’s unhappy about?
How to write a great case study
- First, we conduct an extensive discussion with you to decide on the key points you wish to capture, and we study all available background material.
- We then interview your customer and quickly turn around an initial draft, incorporating your feedback.
- We secure sign off from the interviewee, minimising your involvement in the process and delivering your case study quickly and efficiently.
- Blog writing and editing
- Company brochures
- Case studies
- Design services
- Direct mail
- Email newsletters
- Live event tweeting
- Social media management
- Product sheets
- Social media training and strategy
- Script development and voiceovers
- Social media kickstarter
- Website copy and SEO
- White papers
- Why use a professional writer?
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter .
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430