All eyes are on you when you post images onto social media. But if you’re relying on nothing more than Instagram filters to make your photos look their best, you can do better than that. Here’s another tool you have to explore: Snapseed.
Once upon a time a Facebook Company Page was the primary social media platform for businesses to build a relationship with their audience. But over the past few years Instagram has emerged as a powerful business tool you should also explore. Instagram has over 500 million active monthly users globally, with a quarter of all adults
- Published in Blog
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Don’t let your message overshadow the need for ...
- What is it about autumn that brings out the pro...
- All eyes are on you when you post images onto s...
- A lot of work goes into organising an event, an...
- When we’re asked to write marketing mater...