One of the key online marketing themes that emerged at the recent Dublin Web Summit was the growing need to create an emotional experience for the user. Simply getting attention for your brand is no longer enough. Promising a good deal for the consumer is no longer enough – bad news for discount deals sites. The future (and in some cases the present) success of online marketing and advertising centres around creating an emotional ‘moment’ for the user.
- Published in Blog
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Have you noticed LinkedIn’s new in-your-f...
- We look at the useful User Agent Switcher Chrom...
- Don’t let your message overshadow the need for ...
- What is it about autumn that brings out the pro...
- All eyes are on you when you post images onto s...