A lot of work goes into organising an event, and sponsoring one can mean a substantial investment. As an organiser or major sponsor, it’s important then that you get the most out of your conference or awards ceremony. Here are seven ways you can take control of the content surrounding your event.
- Published in Blog
Twitter can be overwhelming; it can be difficult to separate the interesting nuggets from the thousands of irrelevant tweets. Hashtags can be your best friend on Twitter, helping you to easily seek out what interests you and allow you to get your message out there to the relevant people.
The latest ENNclick social media how-to video shows how an event hashtag can be hijacked by spammers, and advises how to react if it happens to you and your event.
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Don’t let your message overshadow the need for ...
- What is it about autumn that brings out the pro...
- All eyes are on you when you post images onto s...
- A lot of work goes into organising an event, an...
- When we’re asked to write marketing mater...