When we’re asked to write marketing material for a product, or a case study, we’re forever advising our clients to put the customer’s story at the center of everything, rather than the company’s story. That means suppressing the natural instinct to go on about your pedigree, experience, successful track record: instead, focus on the customer
- Published in Blog
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Have you noticed LinkedIn’s new in-your-f...
- We look at the useful User Agent Switcher Chrom...
- Don’t let your message overshadow the need for ...
- What is it about autumn that brings out the pro...
- All eyes are on you when you post images onto s...