Social media training
Social media is booming: there are more than 200 million active Twitter users, 1 billion on Facebook, 200 million on LinkedIn, and millions are blogging. These overwhelming figures suggest that your customers and your competitors are most likely using one or more of these social media platforms.
But, are you struggling to understand social media and how it can benefit your business? Do you know which social media platforms are best suited to your business? Are you too busy to do the necessary research to get you started? Are you already using social media but want to be more effective?
Social media training from ENNclick can help
Our social media training will help you become comfortable with the various social media platforms, from Twitter and Facebook to LinkedIn and blogging. We provide one-on-one executive tutorials (or training for small groups) arming you with all the information and tips you need to develop your company’s social media strategy.
- Understand how social relates to your business
- Discover the best tools for your business objectives
- Learn all the social media basics
- Get to know the social media lingo – tweet, RT, status update, Like, pin…
- Find out what content to share, and how often, to build your following
- Discover a host of social media time-saving tips
Our one-on-one tutorials and small-group training sessions cover all the topics above and are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses based in Dublin, Cork or Edinburgh.
As social media experts who have helped companies in a variety of sectors to develop cohesive, successful social media strategies, we also provide other useful services:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy document (including developing a company-wide social media policy)
- Social media setup (getting you set up on all relevant social media platforms)
- Promotion: build your following
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media branding (customise your brand’s design for social media platforms)
- Executive blogging and speechwriting
- Message board/forum management
Contact us now to talk about social media training or how we can help you with your social media plans:
Call +353 021 234 8474 or +353 1 657 1660, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.