Infographic of the moment: Angry Birds
Here’s something I did not know. According to the people at Ask Your Target Market (AYTM) the game Angry Birds, “has been downloaded over 300 million times. It’s on track to reach 1 billion downloads in the not too distant future. And here’s where it gets shocking – people play Angry Birds 200 million minutes per day! That’s equal to 16 years of game play every hour of every day!”
In order to explain the full story behind this portable phone-living phenomenon, AYTM has created an infographic to educate, entertain and possibly amuse. Click through for further facts on the AYTM website.
Infographic by: AYTM Market Research
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Flipboard is the smart and beautiful magazine-b...
- In today's crowded inboxes you need to give cus...
- LinkedIn puts a wide variety of status updates ...
- It is frighteningly easy to make a misstep on t...
- Twitter can be a chaotic place at times, partic...