How to strategically target influencers using Hootsuite
With more and more consumers using ad blockers to block ads displaying while they browse, influencer marketing has emerged as an effective marketing channel for brands. According to eMarketer, 84% of marketing and communications professionals plan on launching at least one influencer marketing campaign in the next 12 months.
And it’s no surprise that this figure is so high, influencer marketing is proving to be a successful approach for many brands; in the same survey, 81% of marketing professionals who used influencer marketing said they found it “effective”.
So how do you find those all-important influencers and how do you use that information to your advantage?
The influencer slider inside HootSuite, the social media management dashboard, helps you discover the influencers talking about your project, company or brand. This short video shows you how we use the slider as part of our work on the social media management team for the Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction.
Image by Raman Sharma on Flickr
Sheila Averbuch is managing director of content services agency ENNclick, with offices in Scotland and Ireland. You can go here to find out more about our social media management services, or contact Sheila on +441875341583
- How to build brand awareness through content
- Why are you wasting time managing social media?
- Video: how to find influencers with Right Relevance
- How-to video: pinpoint influencers with hashtags and Twitter lists
- 9 things I've learned about Instagram for business
- How to create a slideshow video for Facebook and Instagram
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- The influencer slider inside HootSuite helps yo...
- We regularly blog about the importance of organ...
- If you've been thinking about investing budget ...
- Headlines are arguably the most important part ...
- With the social media landscape changing...