What to do if your event hashtag is hijacked
Event organisers like to use dedicated hashtags to allow attendees to gather and follow pertinent tweets in one place. But it’s not uncommon for a popular event hashtag to be hijacked by spammers.
If that happens to your seminar or conference tag, be prepared with an alternative hashtag and a quick trigger finger to block the spammers involved.
Thanks to Flyte for their insight on this topic.
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 1875 341 583
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Cork office: +353 21 2348474
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Have you noticed LinkedIn’s new in-your-f...
- We look at the useful User Agent Switcher Chrom...
- Don’t let your message overshadow the need for ...
- What is it about autumn that brings out the pro...
- All eyes are on you when you post images onto s...