Friday, November 18, 2011 17:12
Few businesses make the maximum use of LinkedIn, seeing it only as a place to put up profiles and perhaps post the occasional status update. A new tool called LinkedIn Signal opens up the network to be a much more powerful networking, marketing and research tool. Here we demonstrate how you can use LinkedIn Signal to keyword search what anybody is saying on the service – even if they are not a first-degree connection to you.
Thursday, September 15, 2011 13:42
Here’s something I did not know. According to the people at Ask Your Target Market (AYTM) the game Angry Birds, “has been downloaded over 300 million times. It’s on track to reach 1 billion downloads in the not too distant future. And here’s where it gets shocking – people play Angry Birds 200 million minutes per day! That’s equal to 16 years of game play every hour of every day!”
Thursday, June 30, 2011 17:40
Search Engine Land has done a good job of mashing up the notion of the Periodic Table we all know from chemistry and repurposing it to SEO.
Latest from the blog
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone
- How to use Pinterest to sell your products