What you do when you realise one of the world’s most technologically exciting countries has virtually no tech media coverage? That’s what I asked myself six months ago, when I first got out and about as a newcomer to Edinburgh. For me the solution was content curation: a collection of tech news I’ve gathered about Scotland, created with Flipboard. Here’s how I did it, plus three tips on how start curating content in your own industry.
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- This is my latest in a series of quick how-to v...
- There are some great tools out there that help ...
- When illustrating a blog, getting the image rig...
- Podcasts have surged in popularity. Read our fi...
- I’ve blogged before about the content discovery...