What you do when you realise one of the world’s most technologically exciting countries has virtually no tech media coverage? That’s what I asked myself six months ago, when I first got out and about as a newcomer to Edinburgh. For me the solution was content curation: a collection of tech news I’ve gathered about Scotland, created with Flipboard. Here’s how I did it, plus three tips on how start curating content in your own industry.
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Here's how you can easily create a slideshow vi...
- It's vital to keep an eye on the analytics for ...
- A blog post by Rahul Varshneya called How To In...
- We review image editing software Pixlr - Pixlr ...
- Once upon a time a Facebook Company Page was th...