Blog, Featured post 2, How To — Tuesday, May 14, 2013 13:54
Twitter can be overwhelming; it can be difficult to separate the interesting nuggets from the thousands of irrelevant tweets. Hashtags can be your best friend on Twitter, helping you to easily seek out what interests you and allow you to get your message out there to the relevant people.
Blog, Featured post 3, How To — Tuesday, May 7, 2013 10:45
It’s easy to think that content generation is the essence of content marketing. Nope. Promoting the content is actually the heart and soul of a content strategy, and promotion is the shared responsibility of every member of your team, from the boss to the techies: you get the best reach by using the exponential power of each team member’s contacts.
For how-to Tuesday I’m tackling a thorny one: how to keep your email inbox empty. For more than a year, I’ve used these techniques to start and end most days with an empty inbox.
Do you want to be more organised with your social media updates? Here’s a short video showing you how to schedule your posts using Hootsuite.
If you manage a number of social media accounts for clients or different departments within your organisation posting regular updates can be complicated and can eat into your other daily tasks.
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone