Blog, How To — October 5, 2012 16:05 — 0 Comments
How-to video: Find the unique URL for a Facebook post
If like me you used Twitter before you ventured onto Facebook, you’re used to sharing links for interesting content. How do you find the unique link for content that’s been published on Facebook?
This quick video shows where to click on a Facebook post to find the unique website address which you can copy and then share by email, Twitter or on other social platforms.
Are there other fast social media how-to tips you’d like to see ENNclick demonstrate for you? Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone