Blog, How To — March 12, 2013 16:04 — 2 Comments
How to use Pinterest to sell your products
It’s How To Tuesday at ENNclick and today we’re bringing you a video looking at some well-known retailers and their sales tactics on Pinterest.
Compared to other social networks, figures indicate that Pinterest users are in a buying frame of mind when on the site.
Cosmetics giant Sephora says its Pinterest followers spend a massive 15 times more on Sephora products than its Facebook followers do.
“The reality is that when you’re in the Pinterest mindset, you’re actually interested in acquiring items, which is not what people go to Facebook for,” Sephora’s head of digital Julie Bornstein told John Koetsier at venturebeat.com.
This interesting tidbit from Bornstein prompts the question “how do you sell stuff on Pinterest?” I’ve had a snoop around to see how some of the big brands use Pinterest and I’ve put together a short video with pointers from two retailers, Sephora on Pinterest and Ikea on Pinterest.
Are there other quick social media how-to tips you’d like to see ENNclick demonstrate for you? Just send an email to email@example.com
Latest from the blog
- How to publish a shopping catalogue on Flipboard
- How to create a successful company newsletter
- How to fight the noise in your LinkedIn timeline
- Two Twitter don’ts and a do
- How to create lists on Twitter
- How to hide the more offensive ads on Facebook
- Tesco takes the battle for customer loyalty to the home with the Hudl
- Five steps for editing your own content
- I’m loving my Fonepad, but I won’t use the Ph… word
- Working Digital spreads the word about content marketing