Blog, News, projects — July 22, 2010 14:28 — 0 Comments
Licensed Wireless News
One client we’ve worked with for a few years now is Irish specialist wireless solutions provider AirSpeed Telecom. It provides high bandwidth uncontended, symmetrical leased line & broadband services using the licensed wireless spectrum in the Irish Republic, with a wide range of clients, from the financial sector to health.
Our involvement began when AirSpeed wanted to produce a regular newsletter covering an area which typically gets next to no national coverage in the media. Thus came about the publication Licensed Wireless News.
Now in its sixth issue, ENNClick writes the content and handles the layout, delivery and reporting utilising the ever-improving Newsweaver platform.
We released the latest issue today, so if you’d like to check it out you can see it by visiting the micro-site for the publication at: http://newsletter.licensedwirelessnews.ie
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite