Blog, News, projects — April 29, 2011 7:05 — 0 Comments
Armac animation makes sense of complex pitch
One of the biggest challenges facing any business is how to sell a complex product in a simple manner. Animation can often help tell that story in a way that’s a whole lot less confusing than pages of dense sales literature or confusing diagrams.
In Armac Systems‘ case ENNclick was tasked with developing the concept for, and scripting, just such a video. The aim was to explain how the company’s inventory optimization systems, designed for the airline industry, can actually save money by using complex mathematical models that also take account of human experience and expertise.
In many cases this sort of story simply struggles to get itself across in a two minute pitch. But take the key messages and visualise them with a tightly scripted tale and you can achieve the following…
Learn more here about ENNclick’s animation scriptwriting and storyboarding services. The animation of the script was brilliantly realised by Irish studio Zink Films.
Latest from the blog
- How to publish a shopping catalogue on Flipboard
- How to create a successful company newsletter
- How to fight the noise in your LinkedIn timeline
- Two Twitter don’ts and a do
- How to create lists on Twitter
- How to hide the more offensive ads on Facebook
- Tesco takes the battle for customer loyalty to the home with the Hudl
- Five steps for editing your own content
- I’m loving my Fonepad, but I won’t use the Ph… word
- Working Digital spreads the word about content marketing