the content services agency with a difference
ENNclick is a content services agency with a team of experienced journalists who pioneered Ireland’s original ICT news source, ENN, in 1999. Since 2010 we’ve worked exclusively as content partners to ICT companies, PR agencies, and marketing directors who need the highest quality content and copywriting for marketing communications and social media. We have also partnered with the Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction. (What is copywriting? Read our FAQ.)
Unlike individual freelancers, we can scale to larger content projects, including website relaunches, white papers, multichannel social media management, blog content calendars, and content for bids and ICOs. We work collaboratively with your other suppliers, including creative and design agencies, from our principal offices in Cork, Ireland and Edinburgh, UK.
Our client experience includes eir, nearForm, Enterprise Ireland, G4S, The Digital Hub, KBC Bank, VisionWare, Version 1, Poppulo and the Digital Skills Academy. Via partnerships with creative and PR agencies in Ireland, the UK and Germany our experience extends to other global brands including Aviva and Philips Medical. We specialise in helping PR agencies meet their clients’ needs for quality IT copywriting.
- Sheila M. Averbuch, managing director, is an experienced journalist and senior copywriter specialising in content for thought leaders. She’s also a fiction writer and avid gardener. Read Sheila’s blogs.
- Deirdre McArdle brings 15 years journalistic experience to her work as our resident white paper and blogging specialist. She’s also co-founder of fibre and craft magazine Olann and. Read Deirdre’s blogs.
- Ralph Averbuch, a seasoned journalist and internet industry veteran, manages our clients’ technology requirements for content delivery. Read Ralph’s blogs.
- Customer case studies: we interview your customers to write high-quality, approved testimonials
- Content for digital marketing: managing and writing high-quality blogs
- Product collateral for your sales and marketing teams
- Social media management: content calendar, researching and authoring posts, managing engagement and conversations online, influencer relationship development
- Thought leadership articles for senior management
- White papers for digital marketing and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO)
meet the core team
Sheila M. Averbuch is founder and managing director of ENNclick. Sheila holds an MA in journalism from Stanford University and a BA from Harvard University in American History & Literature. Previously she served as Ireland correspondent for USA Today and was a reporter with the San Jose Business Journal, Silicon Valley's chief business newspaper. She writes on a range of topics, from ICT to medicine, and writes the gardening blog Stopwatch Gardener . Her fiction includes the children's novel SPACE KIDS AND THE PLUTO PLOT.
Deirdre is a copywriter and content manager at ENNclick -- writing and editing copy for client publications, and maintaining key relationships with corporate clients. Deirdre first joined ElectricNews.net as staff writer in July 2004 and became Deputy Editor in 2005. Previously she worked as a journalist with Lafferty Publications, as a research analyst with IIMC and an editor with Overture Search Services. She has also contributed articles to iol.ie, dot.ie and the Irish Independent supplement, Initiative.
Ralph Averbuch, Marketing & Business Development Director Ralph Averbuch graduated in 1990 with a degree in Communications from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh. He was a journalist for four years lecturing part-time on media before being hired to launch the UK & Ireland portal for Yahoo in 1996. He left Yahoo in 2000 and joined ENN in 2001. A blogger on ENNclick, Ralph is respected for his industry knowledge and serves as moderator on the Enterprise Ireland eBusiness Discussion Forum. He is a speaker on content, media and social networking.
- Blogging and thought leadership
- Company brochures
- Case studies
- Design services
- Direct mail
- Email newsletters
- Live event tweeting
- Social media management
- Product sheets
- Social media training and strategy
- Script development and voiceovers
- Social media kickstarter
- Website copy and SEO
- White papers
- Why use a professional writer?
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter .
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430