Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:44
An email newsletter is a great way to communicate with your customers. But making sure it stands out in a crowded inbox, inspiring your customers to open it, is a whole different ball game. Here are five pointers that will help you increase those open rates.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite