Friday, February 17, 2012 17:09
If your business is on the web you probably ought to be blogging. It’s a great way to increase your search engine visibility and demonstrate your sector expertise. Here are a few tips on what to do and what’s best avoided.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite