Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:55
There’s a new imperative for content creation in business. Changes to Google’s algorithm means that it has recently begun putting a stronger emphasis on fresh, interesting and unique content, which means that content creation must be part of your SEO and overall digital marketing strategy. Here’s how to get started.
Latest from the blog
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone
- How to use Pinterest to sell your products