Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:55
There’s a new imperative for content creation in business. Changes to Google’s algorithm means that it has recently begun putting a stronger emphasis on fresh, interesting and unique content, which means that content creation must be part of your SEO and overall digital marketing strategy. Here’s how to get started.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite