Friday, September 16, 2011 12:09
This morning my husband drove 6 miles to the pool and 6 miles back again without a swim — the pool had been closed yesterday for 24 hours for cleaning following an accident. Which begs the question: why were 10 people standing outside the pool at 7 AM trying to get in, when they could’ve been updated via Twitter the night before that the pool was going to be closed for the day?
If your company isn’t using Twitter for customer service, why? Here are some pointers on how to get buy-in from your organisation.
Thursday, September 15, 2011 13:42
Here’s something I did not know. According to the people at Ask Your Target Market (AYTM) the game Angry Birds, “has been downloaded over 300 million times. It’s on track to reach 1 billion downloads in the not too distant future. And here’s where it gets shocking – people play Angry Birds 200 million minutes per day! That’s equal to 16 years of game play every hour of every day!”
Monday, September 12, 2011 10:16
If you are anything like the average person you’d be forgiven for thinking that all the headlines about Social Media dominating our time meant that the age of email was at an imminent end. Think again. Chances are you’re getting as much, if not more, of the stuff than you did a few years ago. That’s because all this socially generated content from the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Google+ often finds you via your email identity. The same is true of the many deals services such as Groupon and LivingSocial. These sites are proving very popular and going through explosive growth thanks, you guessed it, to email…
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone