Blog — Wednesday, August 24, 2011 14:45
Thursday, August 4, 2011 9:40
There’s nothing worse than feeling dragged into social media. After all, you’re an independent-minded person, not a sheep who needs to follow every fad. But here’s the thing. Social media isn’t about socialising; it’s about establishing your identity and announcing your expertise. And because it lets you help others by giving them access to your expertise, social media feels quite satisfying – more than you might expect.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite