Video case studies can bring stories to life in a way that’s sometimes difficult in written format. But with attention spans narrowing and internet users demanding more dynamic content, developing a successful video isn’t as easy as you might think. Here are a few pointers to get you started.
You’d be forgiven for thinking that in this day and age of tweets, instant updates and abbrv8td txt msgs, that whether your website has typos or spelling errors is really neither hear nor they’re (if you no what aye mean).
- Published in Blog
Uninspiring content can bore website visitors senseless. Make first impressions count on your homepage by hooking the visitor with a message that’s meaningful for them.
Talk to us
Ireland: +353 1 657 1660
UK: +44 207 993 4563
Cork: +353 21 2348474
Edinburgh: +44 1875 341 583
London: +44 207 993 4563
USA: +1 978 775 5430
Receive our latest blogs and how to videos by email. Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Flipboard is the smart and beautiful magazine-b...
- In today's crowded inboxes you need to give cus...
- LinkedIn puts a wide variety of status updates ...
- It is frighteningly easy to make a misstep on t...
- Twitter can be a chaotic place at times, partic...