Wednesday, June 29, 2011 17:50
It’s so easy to let small typos or unclear wording slip through when you’re publishing anything — web copy, press release, blog post, you name it. An editor’s fresh pair of eyes, proofreading for clarity and accuracy, can make all the difference.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 15:28
Writing effective material for your website need not involve hours of agonising and soul-searching over every sentence. For non-writers, instead look at putting down a few words on the sources and stories that have caught your eye recently.
Friday, June 17, 2011 15:27
Technology is set to profoundly change the way that people seek out holiday experiences in the future. We look at what’s coming and how it will affect the hospitality sector.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 15:01
No blog? No problem. Here’s what you can do to build your credibility online until such time as you build your very own blog. Our mini How To guide gives you six pointers.
Monday, June 6, 2011 18:30
AudioBoo finally makes it to version 2 for Android. It’s a breath of fresh air for the micro-podcasting service that brings real power to everyone’s pocket.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite