Friday, May 20, 2011 17:44
Marketers, faced with unprecedented opportunities to talk directly to fans of their brands, still need to maintain the use traditional media channels to reach out to customers. Social media marketing is a powerful and important new tool for sourcing market intelligence and reaching out to existing customers, but it’s no one-size-fits-all marketing panacea.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:41
Google has just announced a new report which allows users of its free website analytics tool to see how quickly your web pages load. Though it might not seem so at first glance, this is a hugely important tool for effective web marketing communication…
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 12:10
Whatever your views of the royals or their latest matrimonial shindig, the whole thing was a great example of embracing the interactive, multi-channelled principles of Web 2.0.
Latest from the blog
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone
- How to use Pinterest to sell your products