Thursday, April 28, 2011 16:31
Once you’ve decided to work with a copywriter for your customer case studies, you need to take the time to give them a detailed brief. Here are a few tips on what to include in that brief.
Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:47
Writing great case studies is all about preparation. Let your customer know what to expect and how you will use the finished article. An independent writer can usually get the best quotes from your clients.
Friday, April 15, 2011 16:56
Words really matter when it comes to getting your online ad seen. But you also need to focus on the wording on your website — these are words that really have to hit home. What value is a great AdWords campaign, driving traffic to your door, if you can’t convert them when they come knocking?
Thursday, April 14, 2011 16:36
Most business owners acknowledge the value of great content for websites, brochures and newsletters, but many neglect less-obvious areas where good copy is also important. One of those areas is customer service. Two speakers at the recent Digital Summit in Dublin’s Croke Park highlighted why great writing is an essential part of the customer service process: a few well-chosen words can improve customer satisfaction, save time and even cut costs.
Thursday, April 7, 2011 16:25
In all the noise about Search Engine Optimisation, one key ingredient often gets overlooked, yet it’s the single most important thing you can do to ensure your website gets found and actually read…
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone