Wednesday, February 16, 2011 16:54
All the media attention is moving to the mobile web and what it can and will do to transform our everyday lives. Yet, underlying these development are the mobile providers. But they don’t seem to be playing at the top table anymore. Will they simply be consigned to the role of utility connection with squeezed margins?
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 14:20
Unsuccessful tender applications are just a waste of time, right? Not necessarily. The act of filling out a tender form can yield valuable insights about your company’s past and help inform strategic planning for the future.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 11:30
Without social media recent events in Tunisia and Egypt would never have happened. At least that’s the implication the news media is making. It’s short-sighted and totally fails to reflect historical precedent. Popular uprisings happened before social media and always will.
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone