Monday, January 24, 2011 15:01
ENNclick, as a virtual business (we have staff in three offices across Ireland and the UK) tries to keep in touch with local developments in each location.
In this instance I missed this East Lothian Coffee Morning talk but we’re hosting the audio of it, so if you missed it too, you can hear from Taryn Wallis of Phenomenoodle, discussing how she utilises social media in the promotion of her business.
You can download the file by right-clicking here and saving to your desktop, or you can listen to it below.
Click PLAY to listen – Click here to download the MP3 directly. [Length: 46m 16s | Size: 10.6MB]
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 15:19
If Steve Jobs hadn’t been ousted from Apple in the 1980s it’s quite likely that many of the innovations and successes we see in the business today would never have come about.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:56
It seems like we’re looking forward to a future that’s going to be dominated by tablet computing. At least that’s the take-away from all the reporting at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone