Wednesday, December 15, 2010 21:11
The current storm over Julian Assange’s Wikileaks revelations is filling the media with fresh headlines as traditional media demonstrates what it does best — interpreting and explaining to the rest of us what we’re looking at and why it matters.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 16:41
There’s a rash of people receiving unsolicited calls right now, informing them that their computers have been infected with malware and that they need to download a programme which will clear up the ‘problem’.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 21:07
Newspapers can remain relevant whilst traditional distribution inexorably dries up, but it means being prepared to use digital tools to take journalistic skills to new audiences, less inclined to read the written word.
Latest from the blog
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone
- How to use Pinterest to sell your products