Wednesday, December 15, 2010 21:11
The current storm over Julian Assange’s Wikileaks revelations is filling the media with fresh headlines as traditional media demonstrates what it does best — interpreting and explaining to the rest of us what we’re looking at and why it matters.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 16:41
There’s a rash of people receiving unsolicited calls right now, informing them that their computers have been infected with malware and that they need to download a programme which will clear up the ‘problem’.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 21:07
Newspapers can remain relevant whilst traditional distribution inexorably dries up, but it means being prepared to use digital tools to take journalistic skills to new audiences, less inclined to read the written word.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite