Wednesday, November 17, 2010 21:11
You can’t measure success unless you know what your goals are. If you have a website, you must be sure of its purpose before you can measure its progress.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 16:09
It may not always be possible to avoid a crisis, but damage limitation is feasible once you have two elements in place: awareness of the problem, and a willingness to make a rapid response.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 19:08
Have you used Drop.io? It’s a fantastic web based tool for sharing digital data with anyone else. Or rather, it was. Simple, easy to use, and now dead, Drop.io has been bought and wound up by Facebook, and it probably won’t be the last rising star to fall to earth.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite