Wednesday, September 22, 2010 19:05
Websites can vary wildly in design, from forum-style set-ups to collections of classified ads, but the most successful ones all deliver on three key elements: navigation, content and — most important — usability.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 18:14
Apple may be relieving restrictions on the use of Flash tools to develop iOS apps, but will it be prepared to allow Flash onto its platforms proper? If it doesn’t it may be a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 17:37
Is there anything apps can’t do? Well, yes, it turns out there is. Quite a lot, in fact. App fever is sweeping the digital nation, but for this smartphone owner, app fatigue has set in, with all the inevitability of rain at a music festival.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 15:17
The iPod may have fueled Apple’s stratospheric rise to the top of the computer pile, but nostalgia doesn’t pay the bills. If the iPod no longer has what it takes to add to the cash pile, it’ll be dropped like an i-stone.
Latest from the blog
- How to publish a shopping catalogue on Flipboard
- How to create a successful company newsletter
- How to fight the noise in your LinkedIn timeline
- Two Twitter don’ts and a do
- How to create lists on Twitter
- How to hide the more offensive ads on Facebook
- Tesco takes the battle for customer loyalty to the home with the Hudl
- Five steps for editing your own content
- I’m loving my Fonepad, but I won’t use the Ph… word
- Working Digital spreads the word about content marketing