Wednesday, August 18, 2010 18:49
Smartphone users haven’t yet inherited the earth. If you haven’t switched over yet from your standard mobile, here’s a few gotchas you’ll need to be mindful of before you make the leap.
Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:03
It’s easy to do but can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of your email communications. It’s social linking, and it’s the latest addition to one of our client newsletters, eBusiness Live. Produced by ENN for Enterprise Ireland’s eBusiness Unit, eBusiness Live is a granddaddy of the email newsletter space in Ireland, having been produced on a fortnightly basis since issue 1 back in November 1999. It aims to look at various technological developments and explain in practical terms how those can be used by SMEs to their business advantage, both domestically and in reaching out to international markets.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 18:27
Google Wave’s demise is not indicative of some wider malaise at the company, but rather, shows that it is prepared to take risks and learn from them. Google’s public failures breeds success.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 17:43
ENN’s latest piece of readership research suggests that businesses are getting more receptive to the possibilities that social services such as Twitter and Facebook offer in reaching out to existing and new customers. But LinkedIn is still top dog for B2B.
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone