Thursday, July 22, 2010 14:28
One client ENNclick’s worked with for a few years now is Irish specialist wireless solutions provider AirSpeed Telecom. It provides high bandwidth uncontended, symmetrical leased line & broadband services using the licensed wireless spectrum in the Irish Republic, with a wide range of clients, from the financial sector to health.
Our involvement began when AirSpeed wanted to produce a regular newsletter covering an area which typically gets next to no national coverage in the media. Thus came about the publication Licensed Wireless News.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 16:51
We love smartphones. What’s not to love? Mind you, there’s that privacy thing: the photos we snap can now embed our location and reveal it to the world when we share them on social sites. But did we agree to reveal that information, and was it really informed consent?
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 23:45
Is it fanciful to think that services like Twitter begin to take on some of the effects of an addiction the more immersed you become in this communications ghetto?
Latest from the blog
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite
- How to improve the photos you share on Twitter
- How to send Facebook updates to friends and family only
- Why should you create status updates on LinkedIn?
- How to post photos to Facebook from your phone