Monday, March 1, 2010 22:37
A weekly chat at 5pm GMT (12 noon ET) each Friday focused on using kaizen (continuous improvement) in social media: primarily on blogging while also touching on Twitter and more. It’s a place to share ideas, ask questions, and help each other. What are your ways to practice kaizen? Create a saved search on “#kaizenblog” in Twitter to follow and post comments to the chat.
Monday, March 1, 2010 22:31
This webinar will be presented by Declan Kavanagh, CEO Sogeti Ireland, and will focus on trends in business transformation across Europe.
Monday, March 1, 2010 16:57
The inaugural National Digital Media & Marketing Summit will deliver powerful insights into how the global and Irish media landscape, consumer behavior and media consumption is rapidly changing on the back of the digital technologies revolution. A world class line up of speakers will explain what these changes mean for marketing and how individuals and businesses can adapt to thrive in this exciting new world.
Latest from the blog
- How to analyse Google Analytics metrics (part one)
- Have you used LinkedIn mentions yet?
- What should I blog about?
- The KISS principle in homepage content: keep it super simple
- How to get started with your white paper
- How to use hashtags on Twitter
- Four dos and a don’t for promoting your content
- How to be anonymous on LinkedIn
- The 10 Commandments for keeping your email inbox empty
- How to schedule posts using Hootsuite